|Nourishment for the Mind-Body-Spirit!||A unique Free 10-minute a week Newsletter aimed at developing all of You: 🧠 Mind 🧬 Body 🕊️ Spirit!|
There’s a growing movement in America that promotes Financial Independence at an accelerated pace:
- The FIRE movement stands for Financial Independence Retire Early, and its goal is to save and invest aggressively so that people can retire early – typically in their 30s or 40s. Followers of this movement often save up to 75% of their income in order to reach their goal.
- The 4 Rule of the FIRE movement is to save 25 times your annual expenses and withdraw 4% or less per year in order to retire. This allows adherents to maintain their current lifestyle during retirement for 30 years.
- It might not be for everyone as the FIRE movement is often criticized for sacrificing current quality of life in pursuit of retiring early.
INSPIRATIONAL: Polish proverb says, “Keep learning because knowledge is the key to power”.
Eating dark chocolate can be good for you as it can:
- Have a positive impact on coronary heart disease thanks to the presence of mood-enhancing compounds including endorphins, serotonin, anandamide, phenylethylamine, and dopamine.
- Reduce free radical damage and improve overall brain health due to its high antioxidant content (eat chocolate with high cocoa percentage of at least 70% for max benefits).
- Help reduce stress and improve memory given the level of Magnesium in dark chocolate (with around 65 mg in a 1-ounce serving).
- Help reduce appetite by releasing hormones that signal your brain that you’re satisfied, preventing overeating and unhealthy snacking.
INSPIRATIONAL: “Getting your nutrition and exercise habits on point will help fix more problems than you realise. Not just physical health related ones either”. – @ZubyMusic
God’s wisdom is unlike anything the world has to offer. It is pure, powerful, and eternal, reflecting His omnipotence and omniscience.
- Spend time reading scripture and in fellowship with other believers as God’s divine wisdom is a powerful source of knowledge, providing guidance for a life of righteousness.
- Jesus Christ embodies this wisdom and by following His teachings we can access God’s plan and purpose for our lives.
- Cultivating discernment enables us to align with God’s will and receive the Holy Spirit, leading to spiritual growth, peace and fulfillment.
INSPIRATIONAL: James 1:5 says, “If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you”.
Thank you for reading,
Edgar S. Martinez